We are pleased to announce an update to the PO.DAAC State of the Ocean (SOTO) visualization tool.
Version 4.5.0 includes the full dataset record for the GHRSST 0.25deg MUR Sea Surface Temperature v4.2 (DOI: 10.5067/GHM25-4FJ42), as well as version updates to the following datasets:
- Sea Surface Height Anomaly v1812 (DOI: 10.5067/SLREF-CDRV2)
- JPL SMAP Sea Surface Salinity v4.3 (DOI: 10.5067/SMP43-3TPCS)
- RSS SMAP Sea Surface Salinity v4 (DOI: 10.5067/SMP40-3SPCS)
- MODIS Aqua Sea Surface Temperature v2019.0 (DOI: 10.5067/MODSA-1D4N9; 10.5067/MODSA-1D4D9)
- MODIS Terra Sea Surface Temperature v2019.0 (DOI: 10.5067/MODST-1D4N9; 10.5067/MODST-1D4D9)
- GRACE/GRACE-FO Mascon Equivalent Water Height CRI Filtered Release 06 v2 (DOI: 10.5067/TEMSC-3JC62)
SOTO is a suite of tools presented through an interactive, web-based visualization front end. It provides access to a broad range of satellite-derived products with key parameters of interest to the oceanographic community. SOTO facilitates visual exploration and comparative analysis of physical oceanographic data, enabling scientific oceanographic, climate, and related research.
For questions or to provide feedback, please visit the State Of The Ocean (SOTO) Forum.
To best experience SOTO, we recommend using a recent version of one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. (Note that Internet Explorer is not currently supported.) Additionally, we recommend that prior to first loading the new SOTO, you clear your browser's cache.